Advice & support
Within the ARILS, a special Grant Team has been assigned to support you with:
- advice on acquisition of national and international grants
- communicating opportunities and linking grant criteria to researchers' profiles
- preparation of proposals (from idea to submission)
- rebuttals and interview trainings
- organizing workshops
- match-making: linking you to researchers from other disciplines and faculties
- sharing experience of other UvA faculties and other universities
- overall acquisition and research policy & management
IXA produces and disseminates a monthly newsletter containing information on funding opportunities. To subscribe to the IXA monthly newsletter please follow this link.
You can reach the Grant Team of the Amsterdam Law School by email.
The Grant Team of the Amsterdam Law School consists of the following persons:
Research Director (ARILS). For matters concerning the Faculty’s research strategy and acquisition management.
Research Grant Advisor (Grant Support IXA UvA-HvA). For advice & support regarding individual grants.
Research Grant Advisor (Grant Support IXA UvA-HvA). For advice & support regarding (H2020) consortium projects.
Grant Support IXA UvA-HvA
The Grant Team of the Amsterdam Law School is linked to the Grant Support Team UvA-HvA, which supports UvA and HvA staff seeking research funding or applying for research grants. This team is part of Innovation Exchange Amsterdam (IXA). Both Olga Gritsai and Michael Williams are Research Grant Advisors at IXA.